Ulm

Published quarterly in Ulm, Germany from 1958–1968, this international journal provided a comprehensive account of the theoretical, rational and practical curriculum at one of Europe’s most influential design schools since the Bauhaus. Co-founded by Inge Aicher-Scholl, Otl Aicher and Max Bill, the Hochschule für Gestaltung opened in 1953 (officially in 1955) and closed in 1968. Although the journal’s editorial staff changed over the years, primary figures included: Tomás Maldonado, Dr. Hanno Kesting, Gui Bonsiepe and Renate Kietzmann. The first 5 issues were published in English, French and German and subsequent issues were published in English and German.

Showing all 3 results

  • 500,00 Add to basket
  • 500,00 Add to basket
  • 500,00 Add to basket